Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The past few weeks have both dragged on and gone by in a flash. I can't decide which.

I have been enjoying the weather. For a few weeks it was so bitterly cold, it hurt to go outside. But it felt like winter, and I welcomed it. Now we are in the Zombie-fog. Fog so thick you can't see the car in front of you. Fog so dense you feel the moisture when you walk through it. Fog so white it looks like it snowing.

Today was sunny and warm. Maybe I have no concept of what the weather is like.




Everyday at work these guys wait for me.

But, sometimes they attack.


I thought this was a neat Google image. I'm excited to see the behind the scenes stuff of the Kennedy's on the 30th.


I need more of something, I'm just not sure of what. The next few months will be a big turning point, lots of things coming into place. Exciting. Terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment