Sunday, July 31, 2011

Recap. Relive. Rebuild.

This summer has literally come and gone. We are already in August, which is pretty much September, and September is basically Fall...Here are some of the few times I got to actually do summer things:

Renegade CraftFair at Fort Mason. We fell in love.


Everyone was 3-D.


New patches for my jacket that I spilled bleach on.


New necklace from the CraftFair.


Mustache.


Art Murmur with ZeroFriend's opening.


A rendezvous to Santa Cruz and Jonah playing at The Crepe place.


We went midnight bowling for some of Miles' co-workers. It was just as much fun to watch from a safe distance as it was to participate.


Morning Milkshakes.


Miles is in school full time, and working. I changed departments at my work and have doubled my hours, just in time for State Survey last week. It was the craziest and busiest week I have had in a while, but I am glad to say that we did really well, and more importantly, we all survived.

These next few months with be a big transition. Let's see how this goes. We have made the decision to avoid paying rent, and to move back into a room at my moms for a year or so while we are both in school. We are hoping to save money, and be less stressed over rent and our apartment, and just focus on what needs to get done. Then, when we are done, we will have time to look into finding a more permanent arrangement with more funds and time available. So here is to family dinners and cramped bathrooms all in the name of love.

Coming up... A day of boating and a last minute trip to Seattle, Whistler, Vancouver, and Victoria...

No comments:

Post a Comment