Saturday, January 9, 2010

splitting at the seams and now

I’m just not feeling it.

Work is work. The people are all so depressingly happy to see you everyday. They have some of the biggest hurdles of their lives ahead of them, life itself, and yet their biggest fear of the day, is that Bingo will be canceled.

((communications are not even. no straight lines, the hills divide. interception. perception. deception.))

I am tired of being the string holding it together. I thought I gave up that role long ago.

The past few days have been a mixture of feelings, and sometimes the void of any feelings at all.

((when I needed you most you skidded by. at a standstill. nothing new. forever on repeat.))

2 comments:

  1. I work at the Care Center. It's a nursing facility that specializes in Long-Term, Acute, and Special Circumstances rehab and skilled nursing. I've got some good stories :)

    ReplyDelete