Friday, October 16, 2009

these are all the sounds you wouldn't think were music


Saw Sunny Day Real Estate the other night. They put on such a good show. Everyone there was there for the right reasons. It was the first time in a long time that I had been to a show where no one in the audience was being an ass. Everyone was on their best behavior and that made the show that much more fun. The band sounded incredible and the songs they chose were a nice summary of their career.

As October creeps by, so does the money in my account. I hate money problems. They are so finalizing. Finding a job is now mandatory. Applications are out. Schedules have been clearly marked so as not to confuse again. And now the waiting game once again.

Speaking of money. New car, hopefully this weekend. And that will 100% be the end of me financially.

((the rewind button is stuck. old tapes playing. the lyrics are memorized. rehearsed. no track list. no end in sight. no comment necessary. apparently. broken violins hang from wires in a window. a rescued little flower. no dragonfly. the world was sweet.))

I have an affinity for pumpkins. I like pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin coffee, and am anxiously awaiting pumpkin cream cheese. I remember when I was young and looking for the smallest and roundest baby pumpkin I could find; the babiest of the babies. I don't have a pumpkin yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment