Thursday, March 18, 2010

more of this less of that

I want to take more adventures. Ideally big ones (the one in mind currently is the trip to Thailand which I recently discovered, but even small day adventures would be nice. I want to go to Alcatraz, I want to go camping, I want to go for a hike, I want to go to caves, I want to go to Half Moon Bay. I want I want I want. I have none...

Lately my days are filled with school work, and work work. In between I find time to grab lunch or dinner with friends, maybe a movie or two, but other than that I am too exhausted to do much else. I am hoping things will wind down, or I will wind up.

I am restless and frustrated. The frustration is over the same 'ole same'ole. We can talk and talk until we can talk no more, yet nothing has changed, atleast not yet. But I am blissfully hopeful, atleast I am trying to be.

Thoughts of the future are enveloping me and taking me on daydream trips to nowhere.

I have been working out more, walking more, wii-fitting more (because in all honesty I am lazy). I do this all in my own time. Me time. Me and Ampersand actually, as she likes to have righttherewithyounospaceinbetween kind of time, usually when it is least convenient, yet so sweet.

I finished another book. You Are Not A Stranger Here. It was a fun and easy read.


Things coming up:
Persian New Year
Jonah in SF
New Tattoo
Midterms
Jewelry Party
School Advising Mtg

A weird mix of past present and future melding into the next few weeks. Where do you stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment