Thursday, March 25, 2010

make a wish.



A hamster stuck in one of those annoyingly funny plastic balls. Running into walls and chairlegs. That's where I am at this week.

Hanging out with friends more and more. Persian New Year last weekend was a blast. Surrounded by people I don't know speaking a language I don't know, yet somehow feeling that sense of family and love. It's indescribable. Nikoo's family is so welcoming and well, I suppose full of life and zest if the best way to try and describe them. There really are no words. I loved it, every crazy, inappropriate touching-second of it.

A fashion show put on by a friend for American Cancer Society this weekend. Should be a fun little get together. Fun to watch if nothing else. It always feels nice to give back, even if all I can give is money and my time.

I am on a dress buying\searching\needing binge. I really love the ones I have gotten so far. now I just need to actually wear them and not just go back to the ever trustworthy jeans and a tees.

Here's to the next few days, and the tides calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment