Tuesday, April 6, 2010

meow

Ampersand is playing with a leaf. Endlessly playing. That's what I want to do.

Disappointment once again, when I found out SJSU set me back one class by not having credit agreements with the school I want to go to, which in turn set me back a whole year.

I am feeling rather stuck. Stuck in school forever. I enjoy learning, but I want to do something with it, and I want to do it sooner rather than later. Stuck here. Literally. Stuck here. Figuratively. Stuck with the un-immediate family I have, and their uncooperative-hatefulness. Stuck.

Last time I wrote about things I want to do, yet everything seems to be moving so slowly. Hopefully time will speed up in the next few weeks. I'm on break, from the school that I actually go to, but not my online classes. I want to do something, but it looks rather unlikely.

I am taking care of three kittens and their mama at work for pet therapy when they are older. They were the best thing in my day today, their sweet little faces and piercing blue eyes.

I don't want to write anymore, because I have nothing else positive to say, I'm just in that kind of a mood with all that has been going on, and subsequently, not been going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment