Tuesday, May 18, 2010

this old rocking horse just nods his head

[and he's gonna rock back and forth the way that he always did]

It's finals week(s) and I don't have much to say. I was violently ill last weekend. Stomach flu. Gross. We got a new bed, which is really not that exciting to anyone else but us. However, it is overwhelmingly exciting for us, as we really needed one. We went to Bay to Breakers, or atleast the general area where it was held, on Sunday. People watched, walked around, got some breakfast, and met up with a good friend. Lately my iPhone has provided new entertainment in the form of a new photo app I stumbled upon. So instead of dragging on about the usual, I decided to post the pictures we have taken with it. So, without further ado:


Spring has sprung.

Penners.

Shmampersand.

Sunny days.

Cooperation.(?)

Daniel drove. We paid.

Just visiting.

Good morning.

Shakes not had.

Sunburn city.

No comments:

Post a Comment