Friday, May 1, 2009

I miss yellow lines in my roads...

864

Things are winding down, which is just as quickly winding me up. School is done; by choice. Its a half-n-half decision. On one hand I know I made the right choice, I know I'm so much happier. But just next door is the feeling of failure, of disappointment. Lets hope the plan works, I'm sure it will. Summer is just around the corner. PVGS is becoming so much more real. Although, I guess it was real when the tickets were bought with a no refund policy. The realness now is more like a Oh shit,-it's-really-happening-and-I-couldn't-be-more-excited! kind of real. I better start getting my life re-organized, as soon as we re-enter the USofA, I have to hit the ground running for work. Two jobs, could be bad, but could be so good. I'm looking forward to being with the kids again, the stressful times are outnumbered by the drop-to-your-knees-funny, and touching moments that are Quest...Hopefully everyone will be on their best behavior, and I don't just mean the kids.

I have five clocks in my life, and only one has the time right. I'll just unplug it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment