Monday, May 18, 2009

You got to curl yourself into a circle.

Cleaning up the mess that was my decision. I had unhelpful help. Moral support, if you will.



Mom is watching the 'The Bachelorette.' For some reason it made me chuckle and then feel incredible sad for her all at the same time. I think because she has been talking so openly about wanting to "get out there" and wanting "to have someone" lately, and then watching her watch and talk about this reality show with this fake woman getting a fake chance of fake men with fake love... I don't know, caught me off guard. I want her to be happy. I want her to have someone.

Reuniting with old friends feels good. Smiles.

Stomach-ache-city, it feels like I can never catch my breath. I'm wondering if this is worth it. Wednesday will tell. Of all the ones I have been through, I am hoping you have my answers. Otherwise, I am giving up on giving in, and saying fuck all and never coming back. The end.


[I will tear myself apart, if you promise to paint me as a work of art.]

1 comment:

  1. Stomache aches are no fun at all. I'm sorry they keep happening. Maybe your mom will meet someone at the Fleetwood Mac show. :)

    ReplyDelete