Wednesday, December 2, 2009

bubble-yumm

If it wasn't meant to be swallowed, they shouldn't have made it taste so good.


Writing in here comes so much easier than writing for school. I wish it was the other way around. Or at least equal. Maybe if I was a little more motivated, this paper wouldn't seem so utterly daunting and ultimately undoable. Neither of those are true. Tomorrow morning, me and that paper have a date.

Registration for classes is almost impossible if there are none to be had. Thank god for online classes. I'll make do. One at a time, crossing them off my list.

Listening to a mix I made for Haley as part of her B-Day gift. The gift as a whole is fun. All parts of it have something 'made' in them. I like making things for others; being creative with what I give to them. It makes gift giving that much more personal, which, isn't that how it's supposed to be? Christmas gifts are on the mind. With limited funds and limited time, there's no other choice but to be creative. Which is fine by me.

When the smallest things were fun,
The flame-bright oranges, and ocean-deep blues,
A myriad, a mixture of hues,
I knew you were the one.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to the above- I'm giving love for xmas- its so easy!

    ReplyDelete