Tuesday, December 8, 2009

pick up all your tools and build a roof.

It snowed, and that's weird. Waking up to snow is not something you do in Orinda. Or any part of the East Bay for that matter. Fun to see and watch how everyone dealt with it. Facebook status' galore.


((translucence. identity fading. fuzzy shades of grey. clear clouds of white.))

As we head into the craziness that is the holidays I'm feeling more and more on edge.

A list of things coming up:
Interview for job #4
Decide which job I actually want
Write a paper
Finals next week
Christmas (planning, shopping, making, creating)
30th

All in all it's not too bad, it's just that they are all clumped together in the next two weeks or so.

In class discussion today some girl told me I was really smart, being that I hadn't read the material, and was killing the forum group. Usually I pass things such as this off as a "small-talk" kind of compliment, but today, it felt nice, especially coming from her.

((connection is weak. static. pressure is low, but the affects are high. limited options. divide and conquer.))



Secrets like this make life much more fun. Tiring, but fun. Christmas love puppets are pretty high up there too.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, me too! I'm a sucker for all things black and white. :) It's on a shirt, and I really want it...

    ReplyDelete